[NTLK] Motorola Marco Exposed

From: Doctor Clu (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 13:19:19 PDT

   Really liked that! So is it possible to detach the Newton screen from
the rest of the fold out entourage?

    Looks like a really cool Newton. Glad we got to see one.

    So is there a page out there for the Harris stuff? :)

>octor <lu iEG ;j,
                 .K#Ef i##f:
        E#WL .: :KWi.
         .fKWG, .:.. ,GKi
            ;t: ;tGDKKDDEK#Wf;
 . .;EKGf,. .;##j. :jfL
E#WEj, .iWE,. jW#f :EWDDK#
,iitLDGj..KW, D#G:.it:
      .:;DG, iL#K tDKf
        E#: :LK##EifEDj
        #W .;KWfiW#EWf,
        W#; ;#Wi.:GWEi.
        ;D#E,.;.
          fE#Wf;
            ,jKKDt
               ,EKt
                jW#WKKKt
                .;WWfft,
                .i##EGGf
                :L##KDEEf:
                  WK;,...

on 7/20/03 5:41 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html