Re: [NTLK] Screen problem

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 14:12:58 PDT

Open up Extras and go to the Setup folder. Then open Setup (it has a
stylus as its icon). Tap Continue on the first page and it will then
prompt you to tap different places to calibrate the screen. After
that, it will ask you to fill in the info to customise your Newt. If
you've already done that, you can just close it. Also, the first
time that you use the screen in each orientation, it will ask you to
calibrate it.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html