[NTLK] 2x00 battery refurbishing

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 19:49:50 PDT

I've been talking to Frank about refurbishing 2x00 batteries, but
he's in Europe, and that adds a bit for shipping the batteries to and
from him. I would like to offer the same service as he
(http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html), but for US and
Canadian Newt users. The only problem is this: my battery is in
pretty much perfect condition, and I want to practice this before I
start telling people that I'll do it for them. So, if someone in the
US or Canada has a dead pack that they would like to send me, I can
practice this so I have some experience with it. I can make no
guarantee that they will receive a working pack (though I've done
similar work with other stuff), but if I am successful, I'll do it
for them below cost. Any takers?

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html