Re: [NTLK] Newton stand

From: Glen Swanson (glen_at_swanson.dk)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 21:26:58 PDT

I believe I have a wonderful stand.
I had a small leather bag filled with beans, sewn for me in Bolivia
(actually llama skin), about 4 or 5 years ago. This works great as the
leather gives it a non-slip texture and it can wedge nicely between the door
flap and the Newton body, when in the landscape position with the keyboard.
Otherwise it props up the Newton in the vertical. The height and angle are
very easy to adjust and it holds the Newton firmly without slipping when I
write. Because it is a soft bag, it's also easy to store in my briefcase,
without scratching anything.
I've received a couple of odd looks at the airport screens, but nothing that
I can't deal with.
Glen

--
Glen Swanson,