Re: [NTLK] re Enroute

From: Michael Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 20:39:32 PDT

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 09:51 PM, Caretech_at_rogers.com wrote:

> What are you guys using in the form of email software. I would like to
> get a WIFI set up going so that I could do email from my newt.

I'm using EnRoute. It came already installed on the Newt, and I haven't
had any reason to change it. I have upgraded it to the last available
version, which supports multiple email accounts.

Out of curiosity, I installed both SimpleMail and Eudora back when I
was having severe problems with getting mail, but it turned out to be
my ISP that was causing the problem. I removed Eudora and SM shortly
after going to a new ISP. All these programs seem to keep the data and
settings in very different places and call them different things, so it
was a real pain in the butt to try to set them up, so I kept EnRoute,
which was already configured.

Mike

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html