Re: [NTLK] re Enroute

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 20:18:04 PDT

Simple Mail is aptly labeled, easy to use and can also check various
accounts with one stroke of the pen. It's my personal favorite (but if
attachments are important to you, or you want to read html email, make
sure you check the option to leave your messages on the server, so you
can pull them off with your desktop later if need bee).

Ed

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html