Re: [NTLK] Newton compatible iPod

From: Jeff Knee (jeffknee_at_capturimage.com)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 12:22:59 PDT

Yes, I think this points to an opportunity for Newton
software writers. We may already be halfway there.
First, what Newton audio softwares already exist?
Second, what serial-to-audio connection options already
exist? Do we need adapters?
Third, create an iTunes-like audio playing software,
but throw in capabilities that take advantage of the
Newton's big touchscreen: DJ software allowing
simultaneous playing of 2 audio files for blending and
dissolving.
Finally, pass the word to the underground DJ crowd and
watch them swarm onto eBay for Newtons and eMates.
Then we'll see Apple bring back the Newton!! That's
the only way, when they see the avant garde set making
their own super-iPod Newts.
Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html