Re: [NTLK] Some reading, anyone?

From: Jeremy Wiles (screwjack_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 10:47:33 PDT

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, JimRCGMO wrote:

> In surfing Sunday evening, I came across this book (affordably priced at
> $19.95 +S/H, unlike other books on its page) on the development of the
> Newton:
>
> http://store.yahoo.com/redlightrunner/applebooks.html
>
> (this link goes directly to the page which gives you some images from
> this book on the Newton - including some about the book contents and
> comments by Guy Kawasaki and others) :
>
> http://store.yahoo.com/redlightrunner/defgravmakof.html
>
> Guess you could say this is a different "Newton Book"... ;-)
>
> Jim Rohde

FYI-This book can be purchased for much less through Amazon. You can find
used copies for $6 and new ones for $12 if you search for the book and select
the "used & new" link from the More Buying Choices section.

Red Light Runner always has cool Apple stuff, but they charge a premium.

jer

"Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible." - Frank
Zappa

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html