[NTLK] mac-pc adaptor [was: Tibet camera compatibility] [Was: ser-001]

From: TerryFischer_at_BoiseBuilding.com
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 08:27:45 PDT

Anthony, I tried the gender changer route trying to connect to my cel =
phone. Diddn't work either. I *did* find a perfect mac-pc serial adaptor =
included in the old Palm 'Mac-Pac' kit. I've seen these on eBay, I sure =
I paid less that $10.00 US for the cable adaptor and software. Hope this =
helps.
-fish