Re: [NTLK] OT: eWorld

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 20:48:45 PDT

Makes me wish I was part of the whole eWorld thing...
I've always thought, since Apple started charging for .Mac, that they
should start being a broadband provider. Start local in Cali, then work
their way East.
I guess that eWorld is just another thing Apple is provideing a 'mini'
version of (i.e. .Mac=mini eWorld, iPod=mini Newton [sort of], iSight =
mini Quicktake [ironically, the iSight is probably capable of taking
better pics than the Quicktake...].
Interesting stuff.
-Rick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html