Re: [NTLK] NUGs and the NUG List

From: Michael Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 14:52:19 PDT

On Sunday, July 13, 2003, at 04:07 PM, Henry Stukenborg wrote:

> I'm in the Austin area now and want to investigate what it would take
> revive the Austin Newton Users's Group - does anyone know who used to
> run it or other members?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Henry

I attended a number of meetings before it disbanded. The web page was
around for several years afterward, but the group turned into a generic
PDA group, if I recall correctly. I no longer have any info on the
members, although I see from email history from around mid-1997 that
Deb Ayers was the person I got all the correspondence from. I can look
up her email address for you if you'd like it.

I wouldn't mind getting together with some local Newt users from time
to time.

Mike

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html