[NTLK] Newton as a tool for writing up thesis

From: Ken Tang (hptang_at_i-cable.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 02:12:32 PDT

Dear All,
I am working on my research thesis. I want to use my MP2100 to store all information of the references materials. The materials include books, paper and article. I needs to categorize them into different topic areas. Does anyone have suggestion that what software should I use? Moreover, I got a HP 6MP printer in my lab. Do you think I can print the notes in MP2100 out via IR? Do I need to install extra software? Thank you so much for your attention.

Best Regards

Tang

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html