Re: [NTLK] Newton 2000 - Can one set up two different

From: funke erich (funkeys_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 21:57:28 PDT

Thanks for coming forward again, Alan. I remember you've offered up some
information for me previously.
Ok, so do you mean I must create new "owners"? And then set up the prefs
differently for each "new owner"? Or do I create new worksites?
Also, does the Newt automatically connect to WiFi networks?
Say I'm at Starbucks - will I have to create a new "whatever-it-is" for
Starbucks use? Or will I be able to create an "all-purpose" WiFi profile?
Regards
Erich.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html