Re: [NTLK] repair service

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 14:50:00 PDT

------------------
>Woo and Ferdi's fights now became a tradition on NewtonTalk. Usually,
>they end with Victor throwing both of them out for a quarantine
>period.

Ahh, a tradition. :-)
I wasn't thrown out, just a note from listdad. :-o
------------------
>I had several mail exchanges with Woo and he was very friendly with
>me. We all know the extravaganza of Woo and I guess in every Newton
>User Meeting in the world when it's about counting the Newtons around
>the table, at least one user friendly thinks about him.

Paul has been great, send him a bugtrap report, he sends back a fix.
Every meeting I open a Newt, sometimes install a SER-001 board.
Who was friendly to me? At one of our meetings??? :-o
------------------
>I also e-bayed once for a MP on an auction by Ferdi (I should say I
>didn't win). He took it out when the auction ended saying he was just
>looking how interested people were in a message he sent through eBay.
>I should say I found it very strange, maybe I don't understand all
>the logic of eBay auctions (I very rarely eBay for stuff).

Was his 'country location' listed as 'France' or 'Canada'?
------------------
>But I won't say Ferdi is a good or bad Newton dealer since I had no
>other experience with him and I only recall hearing Woo shouting on
>him.

Just once, he 'froze' my patience.
------------------
>>Just my $0.03...
>
>Is it because the USD is worth less and less that the 2 cents became
three? ;)

>Paul
>--

Inflation, 'mon dieu'. :-)

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html