Re: [NTLK] Tibet camera compatibility [Was: ser-001]

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 08:30:05 PDT

Works fine on my D-360L.
Maybe you need a null modem in addition to/instead of the gender changer.
My camera came with a mac-to-pc adapter that works great with all kinds of
Newton stuff (cell phone, PocketReader, camera, etc)

Eric

p.s. The SMTP settings are only for emailing your photos.
They do not affect the capture function.

on 7/12/03 10:51 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html