Re: [NTLK] repair service

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 08:15:15 PDT

The thing is, Woo has been a long time NewtonTalker and has done a lot for
the Newton community. I don't remember him posting any bad comments or the
likes, that doesn't look like the Woo I've learned to know. I wouldn't, for
one, discard his opinion. And I think it's fair that people look for
opinions before committing money for repair or goods...

Just my $0.03...

-Laurent.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html