[NTLK] repair service

From: Ferdi (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 07:57:44 PDT

I will not go into detail about this person but i request that any of you that have recieved services from me in the past to ignore this persons request to post anything about me to the list. If you search the archive WOO LEE has posted a very large amount of hurtful, childish and insulting comments about me to the list.
I dont know what his goal is regaind his latest battery of questions but like all bullies ive found that if you ignore them they just go away.

just my 0.02 cents.

Thanks
Ferdi