Re: [NTLK] ser-001

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 03:38:01 PDT

I bought ten of the original batch. Installed five in my daily -use batch
of Newts. I sold/traded four to LANUG members. I have the last one safe
in a box for long-term storage. Nobody knew if Mr.PCBMan could/would make
another batch, so when he did, I waited until everybody else had a shot,
but he sold out the second and almost the third batch. No worries, I have
enough just in case.

I rarely use the serial port except for any 'new' device Daniel P. makes, I
still enjoy his '3.5 mm' output jack for mp3 and internal sound playback.

Keyboard? I do most of my email and data-input with HWR and/or on-screen
KB, being able to do work almost anywhere and with 12+ hour batt. life is a
no-brainer. I've sold all but one to NTLK'ers for US$20.00 each, I lost
money but the KB's went to useful homes.

Dongle? Sold all but one to NTLK'ers for US$10.00 each. Just in case.
Even sold a couple to locals that converted them to audio dongles.
>Just wondering how many of you use ser-001

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html