Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #359

From: Andrew Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 04:17:23 PDT

On Sunday, July 6, 2003, at 12:57 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> From: MJJ14_at_aol.com
> Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 13:54:37 EDT
> Subject: [NTLK] Newton User Group in Chicago?
>
> Hey guys,
> Just out of curiosity does anyone know of a NUG in Chicago? Every now
> and
> then I see NUG meeting announcements on the mailing list in various
> other areas.
> Now that we have a huge Apple store on Michigan Avenue, it would be
> cool to
> start a NUG if there isn't one already in existence. Any feedback from
> Chicagoans out there? Let me know!

A couple of years ago we got together in Oak Brook (pre-Apple Store
days). If there was another meeting, I missed it. I'd be up for another
meeting. Let's all visit Ermin at work at the Boul Mich store! I need
an excuse to go to the newest (and reportedly largest-in-the-world)
Apple Store!

Andy

--
Hit it on the 57!