Re: [NTLK] AppleTalk in 10.2.6

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 21:15:04 PDT

Glen
NCU is a classic application. While in classic, under the Apple Menu
open Chooser. You should be able to turn appletalk on. If the option
is not available look in control panels to confirm that it is installed
( you cannot open it while in classic). If it is not there you will
need to install it, I think.
Woody Smith

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html