Re: [NTLK] Newton magazine (was: I've got ideas)

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 13:15:23 PDT

>> How 'bout publishing it as a Newton Book?
>>
>> Tony Vernier

i never created a newton book.... but i can use PDFConv and then=20
newtscape can't i? wouldn't it be too big? images and stuff...

also i don't know if i can use all the design i was planning to use in=20=

a newton book. I thought people would like a magazine made of real=20
dead trees :-D

i think we can do both, but if everybody download the magazine how=20
would i pay for the cost of publishing and shiping?

i was planning to make it about 25 pages or 30. with some ad space for=20=

the ones interested, also if ever it ever profits i planned to buy newt=20=

software and make promotions in the magazine, like solve this puzzle=20
first and win a dashboard registration.

Allow me to make a sample, like what it would be, then i'll post this=20
sample as PDF in the wired, then we go on!

Andre Garzia =EF=A3=BF 2003
imac2 ibook p100 e uma torradeira....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html