Re: [NTLK] faxing with the newt

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 20:52:06 PDT

It seems there should be. If you have your Base station connected to
your phone line (and not connected to the internet), it should be
possible to send a fax. Recieveing a fax may be a different story. I
don't know if your Newton can recieve a fax via Airport.
Sending a fax would be just making a connection (just like dialing into
the internet).
Once your Newton works with your WiFi card, try just punching in the
numbers and see if it works.

-Rick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html