Re: [NTLK] Login Scripts

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 10:31:54 PDT

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:38:50 -0500, Nathan Turnage wrote:
> Could someone please help me out or point me in a direction to find or
> setup a login script to access my phone through Nitro. I have an
> Ericsson T68 that tests properly with the Newt, I have my IP address
> set, but no joy because I have no login script.

Would this help?

http://marc.10east.com/?l=newtontalk&m=105694939703486&w=2st FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

The whole setup depends a bit on your operator and if you want to use
GRPS, but if you have a simple dialup account with some ISP, it's
pretty straightforward. In all cases, you have to install the patched
NIE Modem support module from the Nitro page and set up a basic serial
connection using PPP.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html