Re: [NTLK] Greetings all, I will be trave

From: Brian Mayton (bmayton_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 23:21:20 PST

X-Rays won't hurt it.

Typically they'll have you remove it from the bag so that they can
x-ray it separately, and sometimes they'll have you turn it on.
They've done some kind of test for traces of explosives on my iBook
before in which they run a bit of cloth over it and then analyze it...
never really takes more than a few minutes.

Just make sure not to leave anything that they might consider offensive
running - they might ask you to turn it on to verify that it works, and
it's better to play it safe and not have anything that they might
misinterpret on the screen when they do...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html