Re: [NTLK] possible 2100 developmnet

From: Brian Parker (bunnyboy_at_sealiecomputing.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 22:04:47 PST

On Thursday, Jan 30, 2003, at 20:12 US/Pacific, Andy Roo wrote:

> ohhh... diss.
>
> - andrew
>
>> However if
>> someone with tens of thousands of dollars were to reproduce the 2x00
>> motherboard with only one card slot then it might be useful....

Sorry wasn't trying to diss anyone =] A better way to say that
would be: If someone made a new 2x00 motherboard with one slot (which
would cost tens of thousands to develop) then having more memory built
in would be useful.

If there is someone with lots of money.... a screen with the
resolution of the 1x0 newtons but the dpi of the 2x00 newtons would be
the size of the palm screen (graffiti area included). How bout that
for a newton 3000? =] I think a MacOSX handheld would be more
interesting, but that may be impossible for technical reasons (like
graphics power) in addition to financial reasons.

Brian Parker
Sealie Computing
bunnyboy_at_sealiecomputing.com

NewtGlider - www.sealiecomputing.com/NewtGlider