[NTLK] Export as vCards

From: Peter Edwardsson (maccabi_at_crossnet.se)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 07:05:36 PST

I will in a few days be selling my Newton 2100 and wonder if there is a
way to export all my addresses and my calender in the format of vCards
and vCalenders?

I know that it's possible to export it by using BackTalk, but then I have
to have a Palm as a receiver, and I don't have that.

Unfortunaly I do not own MacOS 10.2 (only got 10.1.5) so I will not be
able to try the NewtSync.

Is there a way to use the NCU to export as vCards and vCalenders?

I would prefer to get it into my Entourage on my PowerBook.

--
Peter Edwardsson
Sweden