Re: [NTLK] Longtime listener, first time caller (new user)

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 18:53:16 PST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 1/29/03 3:57 PM, the entity known
as Andrew Diller transmitted the following from dillera_at_sudanacid.com:

> Um, why don't you use iSync to sync your palm to iCalendar.
>
> Then use nSync to sync iCalendar to the newton?

COOL! You've developed versions of these things for Windows??? ;-)

The original question had to do with sync-ing info on a Wintel machine...

But I guess I see your point -- another reason for Switching. (Boy,
wouldn't that be a hoot, to see Steve's face when his people bring him a
switcher story of a Wintel user that switched to the Mac so he could sync to
his Newton easier...)

- Eric.

Remember...  Moderation in all things, INCLUDING MODERATION!!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html