[NTLK] Pocket Quicken

From: Suannp_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 09:09:50 PST

Hi, I am a new Newton user (I've had a 130 for about a month). Everything is
working well. I've connected to my Mac G4 (9.0.1) using NCU and a usb serial
adapter and was able to backup.
I have Quicken 2001 installed on my mac, but I can't figure out how to import
entries from Pocket Quicken on my Newton. The connection doesn't seem to
work. Am I missing software or something? If this isn't going to work, is
there any way to import the entries? I checked the archives , but didn't see
any mail that directly addressed this problem.

Thanks, Su

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html