Re: [NTLK] a newbie pondering

From: Michael D'Haem (mdhaem_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 08:35:49 PST

Great idea .... open source as exemplified by Linux has been a overwhelming success ... could open manufacturing be just as successful?

I have been reading lurking on this site for several weeks now, and from the various emails I have read it is very clear that the talent to produce a complete design is available. We just need a focus.

MikeD

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html