Re: [NTLK] Newton Newbie; A Few Questions

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 23:43:16 PST

Rhonda Hyslop <0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net> wrote:

(*snip*)

> And a tip: to start a new note, you don't have to go down to the
"new"
> menu, just draw a horizontal line from edge to edge.

Hey, thanks for this one ...! I didn't know it would do that.

Alas, for me, I use the computers we have in class to take notes: for
my DHTML class, I use the HTML editor (the name of which I've
forgotten). For my C++ class, I use Visual C++ ... both with liberal
comments sprinkled throughout.

Of course, I type about 70 wpm, so ....

> -Rhonda

--gdw

P.S.:

Yes, I do keep my 2100 and eMate with me during these classes -- Just
In Case(tm).

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html