Re: [NTLK] Warning: If ever your port door breaks...

From: Michael E. D'Haem (mdhaem_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 19:22:30 PST

I'm a first time Newton owner having recently purchased a MP2100 form
eBay. Noticed a coverless slot located on the end where the ir and
dongle? plug is located. Should this slot have a cover? Is this the
cover discussed here? What is this slot for? I have been searching for
on line manuals for help to no avail.

Thanks,
MikeD

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html