Re: [NTLK] FilePad is now on SourceForge!

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 19:06:13 EST

> I'll keep that in mind. Actually RE-PC in Seattle has a LOT=20
> of powermacs... Cheap, too... But getting one on the net=20
> *might* be the tough part...

        Nah, it's easy as pie. I run a pretty vanilla Mac setup, though.
Straight static IP TCP/IP link to my home network, plus AppleTalk to the
Newt. I've heard that if you do AppleTalk over Ethernet, you can run
into conflicts with TCP/IP over Ethernet.

> Speaking of Linux, Jim, I'm working on getting the Linux=20
> HOWTO's in Newtonbook format. Do you think the Linux=20
> community of Newton users would like them made available?

        I wouldn't say no!

        Cheers,

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 173:
Although it would provide amusement, I will not confess to the hero's
rival that I was the one who committed the heinous act for which he
blames the hero.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html