Re: [NTLK] Newtscape - Newton book from multiple pages...

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 15:06:52 EST

On Friday, January 24, 2003 10:31 AM,
Peter H. Coffin <hellsop_at_ninehells.com> wrote:

> Cool... Now send it to unna... (;

Oh sorry Pete... ;)

You can do it one of two ways:

- Schedule a bookmark for download and set autolink to the appropriate number of
links. (As per Steve's suggestion)

- Once you view the initial page, from the "View" menu choose "Load Links".

Unfortuately, due to the 14-character limitation on ISBNs too many of the pages
turn into "KERNEL-HOWTO-1.HTML" so I couldn't use Newtscape to make the book(s).
I ended up finding the page as one HTML file tho. So far, it's worked well via
Newton Press, but I'm going to try the single HTML file in Newtscape next.

--
David Orriss Jr.