[NTLK] SCHLUMBERGER 2000 and more for sale!

From: Anner Tiete (anner_at_tiete.org)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 11:52:32 EST

Hello,

While I was on a queeste for a decent charger and a MP2100 dongle here=20=

in Belgium,
I encountered many (ex)-newton users. (but I still don't have a=20
dongle/charger, which is a shame :( )

The far most interesting person I met is the ex national "dealer" of=20
newton's and newton stuff here in belgium.
I asked her if she maybe still had some stuff around, so maybe I could=20=

find a dongle/charger at last !
But no ... nothing for me ..

But maybe there is stuff were you people would be interested in !
(esp. european newton users !)

here comes the price list written by Carine (that is her name) herself
but I translated it from french to english

Second hand machines :

MP120 (second hand) (1) 50 =80 /piece
MP130 (second hand) (1) 75 =80 /piece
SCHLUMBERGER 2000 (second hand, with all accesoires; charger, modem,=20
batteries, 4mb flash card, modem intregrated, all cables, docking=20
station too I guess) (1) 500 =80 /piece

New accesoires :

2MB flash card (3) : 25=80 /piece
4MB flash card (4) : 50=80 /piece

For MP120/130 :

Stylus (2): 10 =80 /piece
Print pack (1) : 25 =80 /piece
Modem (2) : 10 =80 /piece
Carring case (3): 10 =80 /piece

For MP2x00 :

Leather carring case (2): 20 =80 /piece
non leather carring case (2): 10=80 /piece

For SCHLUMBERGER :

leather carring case (2): 25 =80 /piece

Second hand accesoires :

for MP120/130 :

Recharging station (1): 10 =80 /piece
Rechargable battery (1): 10 =80 /piece

Programs :

Free style (1) : 5 =80 /piece
Bills to pay pro(1) : 5 =80 /piece
The writestuff (1) : 5=80 /piece

That is it !

I think there can be disscution about the prices, don't hestitate to=20
mail me !

Newt on !

cya guys

btw ; does anyone have a dongle for me ? and maybe a 9W charger .. I=20
really need those, my newt is kinda useless without them .. thanks !!

Anner=

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html