Re: [NTLK] Newton App for Tracking Class Attendance

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 16:43:56 EST

on 23.01.2003 22:20 Uhr, Chris Searles at csearles_at_t-online.de typed
vigorously:

>>> Grade Point is on Unna:
>>> http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/GradePoint1.51/
>>>
>>> But I have no idea if it actually works...
>>
>> I've got a version that works.
>>
>> The attendance module in GradePoint is a bit strange. It assumes attendance,
>> and you only have to mark if somebody is absent.
>
> But once again Jon for clarification, please: It works with NOS 2.0? (I
> don't want to bother with the downloading/uploading only to find it won't
> work on my 2100...)

Now I can answer my own question: I went ahead and put GradePoint on my 2100
and it opened on on top of the backdrop (instead of in its own window mode),
didn't let me add students (I could create a class though), and finally I
had to reset my Newt in order to "quit" the program (since the usual menus
for this were not available).

I should have waited for a more definite answer after all...

Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html