[NTLK] Saving binaries on Mac?

From: David Marshall (h-generator_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 16:54:56 EST

Ok, I have searched the archives, but have not found the answer... I am
a new Newton owner (MP2000) and a new Mac owner (Powerbook 3400c)

I have never used a Mac before and I wanted to get my Newt setup with
some packages for ethernet... How do I save pkg files in Netscape? It
seems that no matter what I do I can't get NCU to see the files, and it
seems they are getting saved as text files.... I know this is probably
really simple, but Netscape's site is less than zero help.....

What do I do?

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html