[NTLK] Newton Movie & ARMistice Card

From: Michel Merle (mme_at_pacwan.net)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 15:24:47 EST

I'm new to the list and am very surprised with the dynamism of you
guys, this is really nice to see people still enjoy these great
devices.

- I'm looking for an old QuickTime Movie called Newton.mov that was a
small newton logo animation. Can't find it anywhere on my CDs.

Anyone has this ?

- I saw some threads in the archives regarding the ARMistice cards
and other prototypes. I happen to have some including a very rare
ARMistice card (and the associated Mac software and rom images), some
transparent MP110, the only known 'Bazooka' french keyboard as well
as some other PIE Division's rare stuff...

Anyone interested in the pictures ?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html