[NTLK] overclock automation app

From: Andy Roo (andy_roo_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 22:49:30 EST

hi there, i just overclocked my 2100, and i very much enjoy the extra
speed.
the one and only thing that bothers me about the setup is that when in
the overclocked state, the sound output is accelerated and all the
sounds come out higher pitched.

i was wondering if anyone would be willing to make an app that will
mute the sound when the newton is in the overclocked state. It would
make a sweet addition to avi's backdrop, too, imho. maybe a little
indicator on the backdrop suggesting which state the newt is in.

just an idea :]

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html