Re: [NTLK] D-Link DWL-650 wireless card - voltage question-redux

From: Andy Roo (andy_roo_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 21:17:11 EST

To update on my dwl 650 situation: i explained before how i bought a
dwl-650 and it said 3.3v on the back. anyhow, it works anyhow. The only
thing similar to a revision number is a label with h/w J3 F/W 1.3.5.
(hardware, firmware) a little icon on the back also shows 3.3v, and
nowhere is there mention of 5v. i've been using it for the last three
days and works fine, no problems.

has anyone actually encountered a dwl 650 that didnt work because it
was 3.3v?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html