[NTLK] DietLog or other weight tracking software?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 17:10:20 EST

I have been using DietLog on and off for a while now. It works fairly well,
but some of it is just plain messed up. It isn't Y2K compliant -- and shows
things such as my age as -77. :) I'm not sure if that is also causing other
issues, but it completely overestimates what things like my daily calories
should be. (It thinks that, for my weight (195) and height (6'), that I
should be taking in just over 8000 calories per day! It should be more like
2000-2500 at the very most -- and that would be without any weight loss
expected!)

Is anyone else using DietLog these days? If so, are you having similar
problems? If not, is anyone using anything ELSE to track calories, weight,
and such?

Thanks!

 - John...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html