Re: [NTLK] Door clips

From: Mark (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 23:38:31 EST

There are standard grades from Dow and GE that contain glass fiber at
various levels. I'd go with a lower loading so as to maintain as much
flexibility and toughness as possible. You can find out what grades are
available from their respective web sites. You can also ask for a sample
quantity for free. You'll get about 5-10 pounds this way, enough for a
molding study. Making the molds will be the hard (expensive) part.
Polycarbonate is a high temperature polymer requiring 550F or more for
processing.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net