Re: [NTLK] eMate batteries

From: Ron Uphoff (rauphoff_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 17:25:29 EST

You might want to try charging the one you have for a few days anyway. I
have several eMates and two have given me the "this battery cannot be
charged" warning when they were ... (very discharged?). None the less
they are performing reasonably well after prolonged charging with a 9W
Newton AC adapter.

Ron

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html