[NTLK] Newton'ed Once More

From: Harold Clitheroe (Harold_Clitheroe_at_cpr.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 13:23:46 EST

Woo-hoo..
   After much bated breath and anticipation, I am once more back in the =
fold..
I've had a 120, 130, 2000, and a 2100, and in much stupidty drifted away =
from newt-ness.
My new (and I mean NEW) 120 arrived yesterday. Not as much as a scratch. =
OS 2.0 and
even Pocket Quicken. All I had to do was put in new batteries and do a =
bit of cleaning
(there was a bit of a white film from having sat in the packing, Windex =
and Renaissance Wax fixed that)
So now.. I need a original stylus and a PC connection cable, but those =
should be easy. I just wish I had=20
my old PDAPanachce silver telscoping stylus, I think that got lost in an =
intercity move..

Cheers

Harold in Calgary=20

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html