Re: [NTLK] Copyrighted books

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 14:12:46 EST

Yeah, Steve's right. Copying books like this is the same as copying
software.

(insert snide remark about the Supreme Court of the US upholding
the recent law extending copyright protection)

As a person, I like having books on my Newton when I can, but unfortunately
the law kind of steps in here. The International Copyright kind of law.

-Victor