Re: [NTLK] Newton OMP battery cage wanted

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 15:44:19 EST

I bought a Newton from someone on eBay 6 months ago, and it did not have the
battery cage, which makes it useless.

<snip>

So I ask again, does anybody have an OMP battery cage? I will buy it, if
you want, but I need to get one.

About 90 brand new ones are currently on their way towards me. They have surfaced at
the German border already, so it shouldn't take too long until I have them. You
can have one for two bucks plus the cost of shipping once I get them.
I'm also contemplating turning some of these beasts into holders for rechargeables
which the OMP will actually charge. If I succeed and you want one of those, it
would set you back another 4-5 bucks.

Frank

-- Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html