[NTLK] New Version of Newton Movie Converter (and a Movie!)

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 16:41:33 EST

I have uploaded a new version of Newton Movie Converter to the Incoming area
of UNNA. This version is a little faster than the old version, but does not
fix the NTK problem. Also note that some movies need a higher frame rate
divisor to convert properly. I have not figured out what causes this.

I have converted and uploaded a Newton Movie of the the Apple "Gotham" TV
ad. It is 5.6MB expanded on your Mac/PC disk, and 3.8MB on the Newton.

Enjoy!

Eric

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html