Re: [NTLK] OT Safari does damage...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 20:34:10 EST

on 14/01/03 20:12, T. at midgard_at_dragon.org wrote:

> I had that very same problem... overlapping extents, nodes, etc. it was
> awful.. but I didn't have Safari installed at the time, so I downloaded
> it and then was able to blame Safari! LOL Seriously though, I installed
> OSX 10.2.3 and now have an annoying system hold that is almost 30
> seconds long at random times. like when I launch an application, make a
> spelling error in the Mail application, or other stuff. Don't know what
> to do... OS X Jaguar bites! Not happy with it.

What specific Macintosh are you using it with? How much memory? Did you
format the drive (or partition) before installing?

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic. Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.