Re: [NTLK] Some programs needed...

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 16:05:24 EST

Jos=E9,

There is a great dictionary program for the Newton called Lextionary.
You can look up the meaning of words, and it will also show you related
words and such. It's very cool. It's based on another program called
WordNet that you can download for free from here:

http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/~wn/

And you can get Lextionary here:

http://revolution.cx/Old/dictionary.html

Make sure you get its unlocking program from the same page!

-Victor