[NTLK] Nethopper

From: Danny Zumwalt (dannyzumwalt_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 01:54:14 EST

 I think I got my newton to connect to the internet.. I go to Nethopper, put in an address (I understand it is a html 1.0 and doesn't translate addresses) so I put in an address like www.google.com or http://guelph.unna.org/ and hit go. It loads the dhcp driver (using a ethernet card through a switch, connected to a router, connected to a cable modem) and then says the address could not be found.

What am I doin wrong? I have my internet setup on the newton to dhcp and set for the ethernet card. I have the drivers installed. I'm out of guesses... this has been much more difficult than I thought.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html