[NTLK] FS:Newton 2001, Calais Case, PC Serial Adaptor, 28.8 Modem Card

From: Chris Edwards (chris_at_ingramedwards.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 23:01:27 EST

Before I post this on ebay I thought I would give the list a chance.

I have a 2001, not upgraded, for sale. Condition is a 7 on a scale of
1-10. It has screen cover door and rear clips. The screen in in good
condition with slight circular scratches that don't affect performance.
A screen saver would render these unnoticable. It has an after market
stylus. Unit functions perfectly!

Also included is the Calais case (which I believe fits the 2001), a PC
serial adaptor and a 28.8 modem card that works.

I am looking to get $125 for all of it. E-mail off list for more info.
I can e-maIL photos if needed.

-Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html